Primera semana
We started school last Tuesday and it was a long week...BUT, I am SO thankful for a good start to the year. Melanie did a great job with the kids last year, so they're so much more prepared than my kids were last year. They actually knew how to make a line and how to sit on the rug (kind of) :)...WOW! It took my kids last year about 2 months to learn how to do that :). So, it's been fun getting to know them and some of their families, AND I'm definitely less stressed out since it's my second year, hallelujah! Here's a picture of me and my new kids...it's a little blurry, sorry!

Look left-right:
Front row: Katerin, Helen, Alberto, Natalia
2nd row: Oliver, Isaac, Francisco
3rd row: Luis Emilio, Eliezer, Frandy, David
Back row: Josue, Brian, Marcos, Ariela, Pricila
Annaly wasn't there because she was sick.
They are so great...please pray that they continue getting used to me, to my English, and to our classroom routines.
Here's a pic of some of my kids from last year, I love them SO much, but don't necessarily miss teaching them :). It's been fun seeing them at recess/lunch/and having them visit my classroom.

Thanks mil veces (1000 times) for your love and support...please let me know how I can be praying for ya'll!

4 Comments:
So much energy in that second picture! I'm so excited for you to start your second year. And Nick and I can't wait to come visit and see your life first hand! Miss you!
12:05 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
12:06 AM
Sweet to see you and your little "charges". Lots of boys, is there something to that? Is teaching the girls less important in Jarabacoa? When do you expect Nick and Whitney? Would love to tag along. God Bless GM
6:36 PM
Lindsay,
You'd be glad to know that I don't hate you. I'm still willing to be your friend, although I understand why you might not want to be my friend, since I'm still glad that Appalachian State beat Michigan. At least Michigan still has a really cool fight song. I hope you're feeling better.
Patrick
4:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home