Welcome to my blog...I hope to have regular updates and pictures added here to show you what my life is like teaching here in the Dominican Republic.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Mi primero primo segundo :)
"My first Second Cousin :)." On April 13, 2007, John August Costin IV entered into this scary but beautiful world. Congratulations Brooke and John, I can't wait to meet little Jack :). Love you guys!
Lindsay dear, Neal tells me that Jack is your 1st cousin, once removed (if you want to be technical :>) Your children will be second cousins to Jack. Now on to less detail. We are going to Palm Springs next Wed and will see Nick and Whitney on Sat. Looking forward to that but I get the idea that they have A LOT OF COMPANY!! I have been busy writing a grant request for a local art project. Neal is up to his ears in BUSY, but that is not new. See your Mama in two weeks--sure will be thinking of you! Jeni will make a sweet bride. Andrew will probably cry :>. Have been off line for a while so must get back to your page and do some catch up.Love and God Bless GM
1 Comments:
Lindsay dear, Neal tells me that Jack is your 1st cousin, once removed (if you want to be technical :>) Your children will be second cousins to Jack. Now on to less detail. We are going to Palm Springs next Wed and will see Nick and Whitney on Sat. Looking forward to that but I get the idea that they have A LOT OF COMPANY!!
I have been busy writing a grant request for a local art project. Neal is up to his ears in BUSY, but that is not new.
See your Mama in two weeks--sure will be thinking of you! Jeni will make a sweet bride. Andrew will probably cry :>.
Have been off line for a while so must get back to your page and do some catch up.Love and God Bless GM
10:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home