un dia ma
I can't believe it...one more day! Just a few things for you guys in the midst of the craziness of the last days of school:
1. Check out our classroom blog to see our Expedition Presentation.
2. I will post our End of the Year video ASAP.
3. Thank you for praying for my health...I'm feeling TONS better, just tired and ready for a vacation now!
4. Give thinks to Jesus for protecting Ysmayar in my class and her family last week...they were in a horrible car accident and were injured pretty badly. They are all home now, and are hoping Ysmayar can come for the party tomorrow.
5. Friday is the last day for staff, I need to pack up and move my classroom before then, so just pray for my sanity! Then it's off to the beach for the weekend...Hallelujah.
6. I'll be in MI in a week for over a month...I fly in June 20th :)!
Here's a pic of Ysmayar,


and one of me eating Yaroa (my new fave: mashed ripe plantains, shredded meat and lots of melted cheese...mmmm, Yaroa!).
P.S. That one was to share...I'm not that big of a comelona :).

1 Comments:
Have had you in prayer for the END of school, the health reports, and your safe journey home. Today will be special for you I am certain.
God Bless Love GM
7:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home