Welcome to my blog...I hope to have regular updates and pictures added here to show you what my life is like teaching here in the Dominican Republic.
posted by Lindsay at 10:28 AM
Can I be one of your chinches?
5:23 PM
It did put Joy like a river, in my soul, to see and hear your chinches and to actually hear your dear sweet voice!!! By the way the chinches are a bit less than melodic but really fun to watch.
5:01 PM
Lindz, what a beautiful sight! Wish I was there with you.
7:15 PM
thats awesome. I love how the one boy in the back wanders off at the end.
11:21 PM
Great to see your students and the joy that fills their life.
12:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Can I be one of your chinches?
5:23 PM
It did put Joy like a river, in my soul, to see and hear your chinches and to actually hear your dear sweet voice!!! By the way the chinches are a bit less than melodic but really fun to watch.
5:01 PM
Lindz, what a beautiful sight! Wish I was there with you.
7:15 PM
thats awesome. I love how the one boy in the back wanders off at the end.
11:21 PM
Great to see your students and the joy that fills their life.
12:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home