Mis padres
So, they're here! My parents made it to Santiago safely on Friday night and were quickly immersed into the culture...my mom will never get used to how people drive here :). We've spent a ton of time with my friends here, and seeing all the cool sites around town. It seems surreal having them here at my house and in my classroom! We're heading to the beach tomorrow, so we'll have more time to reflect on their time here in Jarabacoa, I know it's been a fun and interesting experience for them.
Here's a few pictures, one at the Jimenoa waterfall, one sitting in the Cafe at Doulos, and check out my mom jumping off a rock into the river on her 52nd Birthday. She's amazing :).
I'm excited to relax at Cabarete for a few days...please pray for our trip there, for their trip home, and for me to not be lost when they leave :(.



2 Comments:
Lindz,
How awesome to read and see the video of your mom jumping. Only you could make her do something like that. I hope you are enjoying your time together and I can't wait to hear their stories when they get back. Don't forget to send the journal with them. We would LOVE to read your next entry. Lots of love and prayers. Miss you tons!
2:55 PM
That was fun. Thank you for posting that good stuff!
11:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home