Welcome to my blog...I hope to have regular updates and pictures added here to show you what my life is like teaching here in the Dominican Republic.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saltando

Jumping off by a waterfall in Jarabacoa

2 Comments:

Blogger BlueSkies said...

BlueSkies said...
Want to leap off a fall with you! Want to share that I too, beleive we miss sooooooo much in the states. We have become so protective of our privacy that we miss the joy of discovery.
I remember when we did have open doors. I remember when we did feed that man at the door. I remember the cool water of a fresh creek and the thrill of leaping in from the rocks.
So much joy, so little awareness.
It is sooo fine that you are given this beautiful experience.
Any knocks that come along will be cost well paid for the JOY. It must be so fine to be "heard" as a Dominican :>:>:>. Love you GM

4:44 PM

5:34 PM

 
Blogger BlueSkies said...

It is Tues the 19th and I just watched you jump again!! It is such fun to visit the blog. Mom told me they will visit soon. Yea!
Love you and wish we could come too. GM

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home