Leonel

Our president, Leonel Fernandez, addressed the nation last night about the fiscal reform. Please pray for the DR as the people are possibly going on strike. If the strike starts, we will not be having school tomorrow due to the danger that it brings. Pray for our safety and for a strike NOT to occur. If you're interested in DR politics, www.dr1.com is a site in English.

4 Comments:
Our Dear Girl, we will pray that you are safe and in Good Care and that the country is able to make decisions that will not impact the citizens harshly. May you be blessed with a peace in your heart as you watch the political manuevering of a developing nation.
I only hope that you and the children will not be effected by what is going on around you. God Bless. GM
12:20 PM
I didn't even notice the wave thing until you mentioned that.
I'm praying for the safety of your kids and you, and for the whole nation.
12:37 PM
Hey I had to make an account just to talk to you. I just wanted you to know that you have been in my prayers for the last few years. I also just wanted to thank you for being there for me. Luv ya and let me know how your doing. Your YL girl ~Katy
5:09 PM
according the that site, the strike was kind of a fizzle, did you end up being home all day and everything stayed safe?
7:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home