el tiempo va rapidisimo
Time goes too fast...but I am so happy that my friends were able to come! We had a great time both here in Jarabacoa and especially at the beach. Here's Renee, Fonz, and Andy with my kids.
Here's the place where we stayed in Cabarete...it's always so hard to come back. It was a perfect place, right on the beach, a few minutes from town with our own pool and poolside restaurant.

Here's everyone at Casanova after a great meal.

Here's Andy and Renee at Lax...another great restaurant right on the beach. We ate and drank well the whole 4 days we were there!

The guys even got to watch the Pistons play in our condo...AND go to the Casino. Here's Natan and I before we lost our money :).

The time with my friends was much needed...it was hard to say goodbye, but I am so happy they could come and be immersed into my life for a week :).

The time with my friends was much needed...it was hard to say goodbye, but I am so happy they could come and be immersed into my life for a week :).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home