de nuevo
Like always, it went too fast. My time in the States was full of healing and rest, time with family and friends, good food, good drinks, and lots of love. It's getting harder and harder to leave, especially with the little fear in the back of my mind for my overall health down there. I'm heading back tomorrow morning (which is by the way my 25th Birthday...wow, I'm old). So I'll be spending my big day in my two favorite places in the world - but the majority of the time in airports.
Check out some pics of the past few weeks here in snowy Michigan:
Here's the girls on Christmas day with our sweet foam houses...

Here's my parents and I at my favorite Sushi restaurant.


I can't believe how fast the time went, but I am very thankful for the time I had to relax and reflect. I will be making a decision about next year very soon, so please pray for my discernment and direction. I will keep you posted on that and on the next 6 months in the DR. Happy New Year!

1 Comments:
Sweet Lindz, I have not been at the computer much in '08 what with travel and guests. Josh and Terri were here this last week. Before that we were down in LA, dinner Sat and Sun with Nick and Whitney.
Sure wish you were close enough to drop in on like that. Glad you made it "home" (the DR version) safely and that the box arrived later in tact. Take good care of YOU. We pray for a healthy spring.
Love you God Bless GM
7:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home