Fiesta
My fun weekend started with an embarrasing display of 20-some roses AND candy bars at work from Natan who definitely got some brownie points :).

The day proceeded with a nice dinner at a great restaurant where we celebrated a year "officially" together full of growing and laughing and fighting and learning and loving.
That Saturday we celebrated three birthdays at our house. My roommate, Amanda, our friend, Greibys, and my Birthdays were all within the month so we had everyone over for some good American food: hamburgers, hotdogs, corn on the cob, watermelon, and a great cake. Here's Amandy and I ready to blow out the candles...I don't remember what was so funny, but I love this pic of us :).

After such a great weekend, I'm so thankful that I have more to look forward to...Renee, Andy and Fonz are coming on Wednesday!!! I'm SO excited!
That Saturday we celebrated three birthdays at our house. My roommate, Amanda, our friend, Greibys, and my Birthdays were all within the month so we had everyone over for some good American food: hamburgers, hotdogs, corn on the cob, watermelon, and a great cake. Here's Amandy and I ready to blow out the candles...I don't remember what was so funny, but I love this pic of us :).
After such a great weekend, I'm so thankful that I have more to look forward to...Renee, Andy and Fonz are coming on Wednesday!!! I'm SO excited!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home