Los peluches
Well, the sexy new car (which still lacks a name, please give me some ideas) made it to Cabarete and back! After a week of tune-ups and random fixes, we left Saturday morning at 7 and were in the Caribbean sun by 9am. The night at the beach was very relaxing, but like always, not long enough! The weather was beautiful except for a half hour of clouds and a little rain...see, it does get cold here sometimes...check out Steph and I all bundled up :). It was SO good to see her, and to hang out with Shelly and Laura, among other Cibaenos (people from Jarabacoa)!

This week has been really hectic...my schedule is back to normal, the kids are still a little crazy, Bible study started, dinners, teaching the Monks, etc. All good things, I just need to remember to breathe sometimes :). Here's a pic of Steffany, Ysmayar and Josue with one of their new giant stuffed animals (a Christmas present from my parents). They LOVED them...so much that we switch the crab, shark, lobster, and turtle every week as their table "mascots." So funny :).

I hope you're all doing well...thanks for all the emails and encouragement while I've been in this transition back to life in the DR :).
COUNTDOWN 'til Renee comes : 30 days!!! Que chulo :)!

3 Comments:
I vote for Natasha
3:44 PM
Busy girl, it is good you can get to the beach occasionally. Since the car is a Mitsubishi how about
"Maya" It sounds good and can be heard as a play on words:). GM
10:02 PM
You should name your car after mine, Yolanda Jr. Can't beat it. Glad to see you smiling!
Love ya tons!
3:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home