Welcome to my blog...I hope to have regular updates and pictures added here to show you what my life is like teaching here in the Dominican Republic.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Los Estados

So I've been in Ada, Michigan for almost a week today. Let me tell you, it has been SO great. I haven't done a ton, but I have spent time with my parents and with my best friend. I have been to some of my favorite restaurants, I have had a Starbucks at least once a day, I ate a good steak, drank some good Oberon, saw the Nutcracker, watched some movies laying on a couch, drank some water out of a water fountain, walked on some carpet, went shopping in Chicago...all this in just a week! I'm real excited to see more friends and to celebrate Christmas with the family. But for now, check out some pics of the past 6 days in the United States of America :).

Here's my happy Mama and me at the airport...

and my happy Papa and I playing the guitar...


and Renee and I on the train to Chicago...life is good :).

Para los que estan leyendo esto de la RD, les extrano mucho. Feliz Noche Buena...nos veremos en 2 semanas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home